查看完整版本: [-- Rockman X JAPAN PC ??? --]

【 浮游城 - Castle in the Sky | 开放邀请注册,PS|SS|WII|DC下载研究中心 】 -> 【 洛克人专区 | Rockman Fans 】 -> Rockman X JAPAN PC ??? [打印本页] 登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

RockmanRotties 2005-12-23 01:09

Do you have JAPAN version ? I am looking for it. Because I have all in English and I want to find Japan version for PC:

Rockman X

Rockman X3

Rockman X5

Rockman Dash

that all I need.

I have all in ENGLISH VERSION. I like to collect JAPAN version for PC as well. Let me know ? Thanks.

yue 2005-12-23 06:56
在中国论坛里说英文很好玩吗?
回答你的问题,X1和X3是老美移植到PC上,X5PC快绝种了,买个ps2盘把,dash1,BT,FTP和Http都有。

RockmanRotties 2005-12-23 10:04
Yeah, I know it is old but I found Rockman X4 and Rockman Dash 2 for PC..so I am desperate to find X, X3, X5, and Rockman Dash for PC..if you can help me out..I will greatly appreciate that. ;)

傅潇逍 2005-12-23 17:31
Please 注册 an ID free here(遭殴).
http://www.rescn.net/index.html

and then you can download the 《Rockman X 5》(Chinese).
http://www.rescn.net/Software/catalog76/239.html

But I had forget where I had downloaded the 《Rockman Dash》 at.

RockmanRotties 2005-12-24 00:01
Thank you but I prefer (Japan)..not chinese or korean. I want Japan version.

Is your Rockman Dash PC a japan version ? If so can I download it from you with www.yousendit.com ? It is a good site where you can upload it and send back to me so I can download it very quick. :D

donald 2005-12-24 18:08
There is no dash in japanese........I think.
but I had a disk for japanese rockman x5,now it is brocken,you can look for it in the shop......(D disk)
you speak english,but why you want to play japanese games?
我英语差,不过对方似乎不明白CHINESE

fortecx24 2005-12-24 20:30
不要玩ENGLISH啊

看起来很费时啊

连donald、傅潇逍等人都……

RockmanRotties 2005-12-24 23:31
Yeah. Fortexc24 is right. It doesnt have to play in english anyway. I am fan of both english and japan so it is fun to collected both. I finished all Playstation, Sega saturn in uk (pal), USA, and JAPAN...same as gba, nes etc for rockman/megaman.

So I need those few in japan to complete 100% of PC version. :)

P.S. Yes, Rockman Dash was sold in JAPAN for PC..check www.capcom.co.jp and type it in search..yeah they devloped Rockman Dash too. Rockman X,X3-X5, X8, Dash and Dash 2.

I have Rockman X8 and X4 and Dash 2 already that I found. I cannot find X, X3, and X5 and Dash that I really need. :)

查看完整版本: [-- Rockman X JAPAN PC ??? --] [-- top --]