查看完整版本: [-- Rockman X8 with picture error..read please ? --]

【 浮游城 - Castle in the Sky | 开放邀请注册,PS|SS|WII|DC下载研究中心 】 -> 【 洛克人专区 | Rockman Fans 】 -> Rockman X8 with picture error..read please ? [打印本页] 登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

RockmanRotties 2005-04-11 05:33

I dont understand it. See the picture above..

I tried to tell it to go to movie folder..but same thing didnt worked. What can I do ?

zhf 2005-04-11 05:41
见鬼~难道是盘里的这个文件损坏了?

RockmanRotties 2005-04-11 06:12
I need english speak to help me out!

zhf 2005-04-11 06:44
i guess that shity file damaged, call customer service otherwise no solut

RockmanRotties 2005-04-11 06:55
Never mind, I figure it out now and it worked.

But one problem is that when I click ICON. Look at the picture ABOVE:

What did I do wrong ?

I download it from bit torrent in chinese. Please help ?

ytk2 2005-04-11 18:32
由於是新遊戲~~還沒有免CD, 只有透過類比模式遊戲~~ (不用拔光碟線)
下載打開安裝包安裝(也就是下載的第一個檔案), 安裝后再安裝Daemon_tools_347cn
在DAEMON裡類比項目裡選擇全部打開 (在電腦右下角可看到Daemon_tools的圖案, 按滑鼠右鍵, 選Emulation, 按All options ON即可.) 然後虛擬"鑰匙盤.MDS" (注意, 一定要虛擬.MDS那個黨, 也就是下載的第三個, 虛擬第二個.MDF是不行的.) 即可以進入遊戲......!!]

Is a new game from the 於 ~~ the 還沒 does not need the CD, only have deeply the 過類 compares the mode game~~( need not pull out the CD 線 )
Next the 載 beats the 開 Anne 裝 wraps Anne 裝 ( also be next the 載 is the first the case of 個檔 ), Anne 裝 is behind again Anne 裝 Daemon_tools_347cn
Compare the 擇 all 開s of the 項 eyes 裡選 in the DAEMON 裡類 ( under the 電腦 is right the Cape can see the Daemon_tools case of 圖 , pressing mouse the right 鍵 , the 選 Emulation, press the All options ON.) However the 後虛擬 " a 盤 of 鑰 .MDS"( attention, must 虛擬 .The MDS that 個黨 , also be next the 載 is the third 個 , the 虛擬 is the second 個 .The MDF is nothing doing.) Can immediately go into the 遊戲 with the 進......!!]

http://lib.verycd.com/2005/03/26/0000043658.html

Execuse me, I can't English, so use the Kingsoft to quickly translate the translation of!!!

omega@megamanx7 2005-04-11 21:22
you must insert "ROCKMANX8"Disc2.
there for you can play it!

omega@megamanx7 2005-04-11 21:46
由於是新遊戲~~還沒有免CD, 只有透過類比模式遊戲~~ (不用拔光碟線)
下載打開安裝包安裝(也就是下載的第一個檔案), 安裝后再安裝Daemon_tools_347cn
在DAEMON裡類比項目裡選擇全部打開 (在電腦右下角可看到Daemon_tools的圖案, 按滑鼠右鍵, 選Emulation, 按All options ON即可.) 然後虛擬"鑰匙盤.MDS" (注意, 一定要虛擬.MDS那個黨, 也就是下載的第三個, 虛擬第二個.MDF是不行的.) 即可以進入遊戲......!!]

it's a new game so the nor-cd program didn't maked,you must insert the piece of "ROCKMANX8"Disc2(burn it by self) or using the software Daemon_tools_347 that can no need to insert any disc to play......

the soft icon is on your start button rights
left click
then choese"device....."
find out the file ".mds"
therefore you can play now!

and also you can uses Alcohol 120% and Alcohol 52%
However it's not a freeware

RockmanRotties 2005-04-11 23:49
I tried change to english but it still is in chinese. I go to folder called "multilingual" and I see "tchinese". Where is english ?? Do you have that folder for english ? Can I have one ? I want to read english :)

And how do I change my controller ?

omega@megamanx7 2005-04-13 21:06
Because you downloaded the chinese version of rockman x8
there was no english in this version

RockmanRotties 2005-04-13 22:06
Oh darn! Where can I get for english version ? :)

查看完整版本: [-- Rockman X8 with picture error..read please ? --] [-- top --]