查看完整版本: [-- 【晚间新闻】DA官方论坛管理员m0skit0解释骇客们至今不破解5.55官方固件的原因 --]

【 浮游城 - Castle in the Sky | 开放邀请注册,PS|SS|WII|DC下载研究中心 】 -> 【 掌机游戏交流区 | Handlet Games Communion 】 -> 【晚间新闻】DA官方论坛管理员m0skit0解释骇客们至今不破解5.55官方固件的原因 [打印本页] 登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

无心 2009-08-16 20:45

Dark-Alex.org论坛的管理员之一,因为发布过自己修改版的HEN而小有名气的骇客m0skit0,就M33小组以及PSP骇客世界至今没有破解5.55的情况,回答了部分网友的问题,以下是主要内容摘录:

来源:Dark-Alex.org
翻译:NC组melphi9

引用
This has been said and argued again. I'm gonna repeat it, because you seem a bit dumb, my friend. Yes, that's the way it's gonna be because experienced sceners don't want Sony to take the upper hand just before releasing the Go. This way, I'm sure those FW are already cracked but this is kept secret so Sony cannot know it. Hoping PSPGo will be taken by surprise and quickly hacked if it uses a similar OFW than those available right now. You're certainly one of the few idiots with no knowledge trying to hack it and give Sony the excuse to release a new FW and that way the upper hand when PSPGo is released. Because, why would Sony bother changing the encryption if this last one has not been cracked (or at least that's what they think)? Use that grey matter once in your life...
And dude, wanna play those games? Then put OFW and above all: buy them. CFW is mainly for homebrew as stated a trillion times. Don't like it? Then do it yourself. Stop bothering other people to do what you want but can't do.

这个问题已经说过也争论过很多次了。我在这里要再次重复一下,是的,不破解5.55是目前任何一位有经验的骇客的最佳选择。因为我们不想让sony在发布PSP GO的时候占得先机。我敢肯定,目前的这些官方固件,早就已经破解了,但是骇客们会保持沉默,因此SONY不会有任何的警惕。这样的话,当PSP GO发布的时候,大家很快就会得到一个惊喜:PSP GO 破解了!因为如果SONY发现之前的固件没有破解,就会使用与以往相类似的加密方式,到时破解将十分简单。一些没什知识的疯子尝试着破解官方固件,然后给SONY机会去修改加密方式,发布新的固件,应用到PSP GO之上,这会给破解带来很多的难度,将会成为十分糟糕的事。
想要玩那些需要5.55支援的游戏?最好的办法是:抛弃破解的念头,直接去买UMD吧。自制固件一直是用来运行自制软件的,不是玩盗版游戏的。什么?你觉得我说的不对?那你自己破解去好了。不要因为你自己不能破解5.55而在论坛上打扰大家的生活。

best 2009-08-17 00:27
据说SONY的人员已经看过了这篇报道。。。

wonder1999 2009-08-17 09:06
psp和psp沟还是不可同日而语的吧

aoonaoom 2009-08-17 14:08
这叫做此地无银三百两

FromMars 2009-08-19 08:50
破解小组高瞻远瞩啊~~~~

宗师 2009-10-30 21:46
我到希望他们去破解PS3

查看完整版本: [-- 【晚间新闻】DA官方论坛管理员m0skit0解释骇客们至今不破解5.55官方固件的原因 --] [-- top --]