主题 : 美國士兵手册原稿
级别: 模拟菜鸟
UID: 26486
精华: 0
发帖: 119
威望: 0 星
金钱: 2636 浮游币
贡献值: 0 点
好评度: 6 点
人气: 0 点
在线时间: 35(时)
注册时间: 2005-05-07
最后登录: 2013-12-05
楼主  发表于: 2005-06-21 15:48

美國士兵手册原稿

1. You are not a superman.
你不是超人。

2. If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
如果一個蠢方法有效,那它就不是一個蠢方法。

3.Don''t look conspicuous - it draws fire. (This is why aircraft carriers are called “Bomb Magnets”.)
不要太顯眼,因為那會引来對方火力攻擊。(這就是航母被叫做“炸彈磁鐵”的原因。)

4. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
别和比你勇敢的戰友躲在同一個散兵坑里。

5. Never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon.
别忘了你手上的武器是由最低價的承包商得標制造的。

6. If your attack is going really well,it's an ambush.
如果你的攻擊進行得很顺利,那一定是你中了圈套。

7. All five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
所有五秒的手榴弹引線都會在三秒内燒完。

8. Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo. '
盡量顯得是一個無關緊要的人,因為敵人可能彈藥不夠了。

9. If you are forward of your position, the artillery will fall short.
每當你要攻擊前進時,炮兵往往也快要用完了炮彈。

10. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
那支你以為是敵方疑兵而不加注意的部隊恰恰就是敵人的攻擊主力。

11. The important things are always simple.
重要的事總是簡單的。

12. The simple things are always hard.
簡單的事總是難做到。

13. The easy way is always mined.
好走的路總是已被敵方布上了地雷。 

14. If you are short of everything except enemy. You are in combat.
如果你除了敵人不缺,其它什麼都缺,那你往往就要面臨作戰了。

15. Incoming fire has the right of way.
飛来的子彈有優先通行權。

16. If the enemy is in range, SO ARE YOU!!!
如果敵人正在你的射程内,别忘了你也在他的射程内。

17. No combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.
從没有一支完成戰備的單位能通過校閱。

18. Things that must be together to work usually can't be shipped together.
必须要装配在一起才能發揮效力的武器装備通常不會一起運来。

19. Radio''s will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
無線電通讯會有可能在你急需火力支援時失靈。

20. Anything you do can get you shot - including doing nothing.
你作的任何事都可能挨槍子兒 -- 包括你什麼都不做。

21. Tracers work both ways.
曳光弹可以幫你找到敵踪;但也會讓敵人找到你。

22. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
唯一比敵人火力还精確的是友方打過来的炮火。

23. Make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can''t get out.
當你防守嚴密到敵人攻不進来時,那往往你自己也打出不去。

24. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.
如果你多報戰功,那下次你會被给予超過你能力的目標讓你去打。

25. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.
當兩方都覺得自己快輸時,那他們可能都是對的。

26. Professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of amateurs.
專業士兵的行为是你能预测的,可惜戰場上業餘的士兵佔多数,因此敵人的行為大部分是你所無法预测的。



句句都很负面.......
级别: 模拟新血
UID: 33597
精华: 0
发帖: 51
威望: 0 星
金钱: 2657 浮游币
贡献值: 0 点
好评度: 0 点
人气: 0 点
在线时间: 9(时)
注册时间: 2005-06-07
最后登录: 2005-10-17
沙发  发表于: 2005-07-22 13:11

这些话都很有道理啊。
我开始可怜那些美国士兵了,才服役三年,能不能回去都不知道